Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, August 10, 2012

Selamat Hari Raya




Dear All Victoria Secret Lovers,

I'll be away from Saturday (18 August 2012) until Sunday (26 August 2012). 

I will check my mailbox everyday (from my Blackberry) and you can still send new orders, but it will only be mail on Monday (27 August 2012) onwards. 

To ensure the items are delivered to recipients before the celebration of Hari Raya Aidilfitri.
Please make your payment latest by Sunday (12 August 2012) and it will be mail on Monday (13 August 2012) 

 Any payment after that will be mail on Monday (27 August 2012)

Any inquiry? You may SMS(ONLY) me at 019-2240062 or email victoriasecretlover@gmail.com

I appreciate your patience in waiting for a response. 

I would like to wish all muslim Salam Aidilfitri. Maaf Zahir & Batin.



No comments: