Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, October 8, 2010

New Arrival : Secret Garden & Secret Moments


Dear Victoria's Secret Lovers,

Some announcement & new updates...

♥ Secret Garden Limited Edition Midnight Garden Collection is now available! Yes, I have the ready stock now! The comes in 3 most favorite scent; Pure Seduction Midnight(berry+woods), Love Spell Midnight(warm vanilla), & Amber Romance Midnight(musk). I love all of these scent! I know most of you wondering, does it smells like the normal scent? Actually the basic notes are there, but they have additional notes of each of the scent. I would say the scent is a bit stronger than the normal one. But it's really nice and worth a try!! So get it now while you can coz it's a limited edition ;)

♥ Recently VS has launched a new line called Secret Moments. Scents include; Girl's Night, At First Sight,Kissing in Paris, Room 504, Good Day Sunshine. The collection is inspired by Alessandra Ambrosio’s personal memories (Victoria’s Secret Model) for example laying eyes on her daughter for the first time was the inspiration behind the scent At First Sight. Is it terribly perverse that I’m wondering what happened in Room 504? :p
The scents includes cocktails of peach, coconut, sugarcane, and blue freesia.
Looks cute enough, elegant packaging.
They comes in Body Mist, Lotion, Cream, Wash and Scrub. At the moment, I only bring in the Body Mist. But I do accept pre-orders for other items. Will update more soon!

♥ I have more items for Men now, yes I know you girls out there would love to have your guy smells as good as you as well :) . Yes, the scent are really nice, specially the BBW Body Spray for men.

♥ Last but not least, to those who are staying in Shah Alam, guess what?? Now I can do Cash On Delivery in Shah Alam as well!! Yes, the location will be at Giant Shah Alam (near the Stadium).

I will still do COD at the usual location below :
The Curve (Burger King/Petronas)
TTDI(Esso besides TTDI Police Station)
Kota Damansara(Petronas opposite Segi College)

Please let me know at least one (1) day earlier before meeting up. You can contact me at 013-2901809. COD strictly by appointment only!!

Till then... Have a good weekend lovelies!

♥ Victoria's Secret Lover ♥

2 comments:

butter4cookie said...

hi,
do u have passionate kisses body mist/splash?

victoriasecretlover said...

Yes, I have Passionate Kisses available. please send your order to victoriasecretlover@gmail.com