Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Announcement : Secret Garden New Arrival!

Dear Victoria's Secret Lovers,

Some announcement & new updates...

♥ Secret Garden Limited Edition Island Passion Collection is now available! Yes, I have the ready stock now! Will update more about it soon!The comes in 3 yummylicious scent; Mango Temptation, Lemon Paradise & Island Waters.

♥ I just upload lotsa new lip glosses and lip gloss palette! they're so yummy! Must have lippy in ur purse :)

♥ With the launched of Coconut Passion (newest scent) VS now stop producing Romantic Wish. I still have few bottles of the Body Lotion, Hand Cream, Body Butter and EDT. So, hurry up get it while you still can!


♥ To those who are still looking for discontinued scent; My Desire - I don't have it anymore(so sorry) and Sweet Temptation- I only have few bottles left for Body Lotion, Hand Cream, Body Wash and EDT.


Till then...
♥ Victoria's Secret Lover ♥


No comments: