Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, September 10, 2009

New Arrival! Secret Garden Newest & Discontinued Scent



Announcement to all VS Lover!

The newest Secret Garden scent just arrived. I have it available in Pretty in Pink and Secret Crush. Stock available for Body Mist, Body Lotion, Body Butter & EDT.

Enchanted Apple will be available by end of the month (it's been out of stock at almost all VS stores!!) But I do have few EDT's :)

I have tried it all and it's so yummy!! A must have for a VS Lover!!!

I will also have discontinued scent from 2008 Sensual Fruit Collection, Juicy Apple and Ripe Berry Body Mist. This will be available by end of the month as well! So those who missed out this Limited Collection! Grab it now!
Hurry up!!Coz I have a very limited stock!

To place your order, please drop me an email at
victoriasecretlover@gmail.com

Have a good day!!!!




No comments: