Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, June 11, 2009

What's New?


To All Victoria's Secret Lover,

There are few scents and items in Secret Garden Collection that has been discontinued. Those scents are ; My Desire, Blossoming Romance and Sweet Temptation.
However, I do still have few of these items but really limited. Please drop me an email if you're interested.

They also, stop the Body Scrub (replace them with Bath & Shower Cream). I do have couple scrub left in Berry Kiss, Love Spell and Pure Seduction (last tube).


Not to worry cause, they also come up with lotsa new items! The newest Secret Garden scent is here! Secret Charm, really2 nice sweet and flowery scent. I have couple of EDT's in stock. Other items will be available by end of this month.

They also have this new anti-bacterial range; foaming hand wash, room spray and sanitizing hand gel and hand wipes in Pure Seduction, Love Spell, Berry Kiss and Amber Romance. Will open that for pre-order soon!

Yes, I have lotsa thing to update here! Just a little sneek peak..I'm going to bring in some of their lingerie soon! :) Stay tuned!

Subscribe to our feedburner to get latest update direct to your email!!


till then! have a nice day!
XOXO :)

No comments: